Author Topic: MeisterR coilovers  (Read 4871 times)

Offline sarein

• Sport Class
MeisterR coilovers
« on: November 20, 2012, 02:21:49 PM »
Would anyone be intrested in a set? It's very early days but they're up for the challenge.
I'm currently quoted £750 max to have a set made by the end of Jan. Price might be cheaper after the first set is made, not sure.

Very helpful guys and awesome coilovers so if anyones intrested post on here  ;D

Offline Neon

• I like Jap cars.
  • Sport Class
  • Confused.
Re: MeisterR coilovers
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 09:07:38 AM »
I would be interested, but that's a HUGE amount of money to me. Although the BR Racing ones are £700. I'd need to save up and sneak it past the girlfriend!

Offline sarein

• Sport Class
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 06:05:29 PM »
Managed to get an offer on these through a local forum so £100 off  ;D

Will do a detailed review and how-to once there in but looking like they wont be made till January.
Did  ask them if they could reproduce the kit and they can so if you're interested give them a shout. Spot on customer service.

All that's left for me now is to pay up and I'm waiting for an email to confirm ;D
Can't wait.

Offline ross27

• S Class
  • 3 MPS
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 09:04:13 PM »
Generally companies like this give the first test subject a huge discount on the kit. Im surprised they havent gone lower for you!

Offline sarein

• Sport Class
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 10:52:08 PM »
They have to spend time making a new kit for me, I'm just glad I'm getting standard prices.
Only company so far that hasn't asked me to pay tooling costs and I've been doing a lot of legwork for the M2.
Pretty sure they wont make loads of sales from the 2 so I do appreciate the investment.

Mazda 2 Forums UK

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 10:52:08 PM »