Author Topic: My black limited edition mazda 2  (Read 5722 times)

Offline damonperry8

• S Class
    • Email
My black limited edition mazda 2
« on: May 31, 2012, 05:56:26 PM »
hi, im new to this forum been looking around on it for a few weeks and decided to make my own account and share some pics of it. i used to have a Citroen c1 but that was written off  few weeks back. so yeah have a look :)

Offline Sedaille

• S Class
Re: My black limited edition mazda 2
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 09:50:01 PM »
Very nice, the misses has a green one and its a great drive, cant fault it at all and this is coming from a Mazda 6 driver :).. it is going to the dealer tomorrow to get the rear black edition plaque moved from the same position yours is to nearer the bottom of the boot door as pictured in the advertisement. Seems the paperwork showing the pictures was taken off the shelves real quick, so the dealer had to really guess where they go. Ill post some pictures when we get it back. I think we have number 72 :) im upset we did not get 69 :(
More info etc soon i hope!!!!

Offline Nathan Takuya

• TS2 Class
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 09:53:41 PM »
Welcome dude

and loving the colour  ;D

Offline damonperry8

• S Class
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 12:48:17 AM »
Very nice, the misses has a green one and its a great drive, cant fault it at all and this is coming from a Mazda 6 driver :).. it is going to the dealer tomorrow to get the rear black edition plaque moved from the same position yours is to nearer the bottom of the boot door as pictured in the advertisement. Seems the paperwork showing the pictures was taken off the shelves real quick, so the dealer had to really guess where they go. Ill post some pictures when we get it back. I think we have number 72 :) im upset we did not get 69 :(
More info etc soon i hope!!!!

Yeah I'm really happy with it massive upgrade from previous car. Everything is so much smother and much more quality. Yeah I've seen a few green ones about. Look nice too not to keen on the red limited one though :/ yeah I don't know about you but I have two spare in my log book case. And in pictures I have seen these under the side repeaters. Not sure If I'm going to but them on or not. I always think about the lucky person who has either number 1 or 618 :( defo will keep it updated as more gets added on :)

Thanks. I think te colour scheme goes well white and black :)

Offline Sedaille

• S Class
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 12:56:01 AM »
Our ones were under the indicators, but got them moved up, we had the issue of those in the wrong spot when we got the car and the rear one and interior one was missing.... Got those in now :)
we actually saw a green one for the first time the other day near Ipswich coming the other way. Id take a guess and say someone who works for Mazda got 001/618 the lucky gits :)

Offline damonperry8

• S Class
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 02:07:03 PM »
did have led bulbs in my licence plate but they was quite loose ans after time they worked loose and started to flash and then eventually just stopped working. does anyone know where i can get some from that might be a tighter fit or has anyone got some that they could link me? cheers

also i have a parrot system in my car and i was just wondering if anyone else has one fitted to their car as i don't know much about the Mazda so i was wondering if mine was fitted by previous or done by factory?

Offline Sedaille

• S Class
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2012, 12:41:37 AM »
Hello again, we finally got our car all sorted out. The parrot system we where informed was installed in the car by the dealership selling the car once sold. We have never used ours atm but the dealer said just take your time setting it up and you will have no problems.

Offline damonperry8

• S Class
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2012, 10:47:01 PM »

new HID kit 8000k

looking at interior lighting for a whiter brighter look

still looking at led side lights and licence plate i have a handful of single led to 20 led and they all flicker, do not work at all or work themselves loose and stop working :(

Offline damonperry8

• S Class
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2012, 11:01:45 AM »
just a few pictures from the inside that i toke when i arrived on holiday at 5am and had nothing batter to do them fiddle with the misses camera

Offline damonperry8

• S Class
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2012, 01:41:33 PM »
couple of more pics after a wash :)

Offline Neon

• I like Jap cars.
  • Sport Class
  • Confused.
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2012, 10:18:10 AM »
Love how Mazda looked at the mods on my car and copied them exactly  :'(

Offline damonperry8

• S Class
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2012, 03:12:10 PM »
couple of photo shopped photos to make it look like I have a see through bonnet ;)

Offline M2NO

• TS2 Class
  • Body: Saloon
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2012, 06:18:16 PM »
That looks nice. It had been nice if more people had postet pic of there cars on the fourm.

Mazda 2 Forums UK

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2012, 06:18:16 PM »