Author Topic: New Mazda 2 model due  (Read 13633 times)

Offline Wades

• Oi..you.. Mazda!
  • MPS Class
Re: New Mazda 2 model due
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2008, 10:59:58 PM »
After the day that the second remote will be given to new owners it should be locked ;)

It could be locked now but someone lost the main forum key and have only got a crappy basic one as a spare...

Offline djmetsandy

• Born to be wild!
  • Sport Class
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2008, 11:05:02 PM »
After the day that the second remote will be given to new owners it should be locked ;)

It could be locked now but someone lost the main forum key and have only got a crappy basic one as a spare...

we certainly would not like the alarm going off...that would scare of our new members...lol
Mazda 2 1.3 TS2 3 Door - Spirited Green

Offline angelos

• Don't upset the rythm!!
  • Ultimate Class
  • Now that's zoom zoom
  • Body: Saloon
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2008, 06:21:11 AM »

we certainly would not like the alarm going off...that would scare of our new members...lol

;D ;D

Offline cuke2u

• MPS Class
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2008, 09:29:15 AM »
price of 2nd REMOTE key in fiesta price list is 30 pounds. if they quote this figure then try and charge again for the remote function seems a bit odd to me. either way 170 from mazda is way too much.

1st off i am not trying to start an arguement, But where do they quote this price? It is possible they do it as a factory option which would make sense but the price i have quoted is for a replacement key. I can tell you any replacement key will cost a damn site more than £30! We are VW, Mazda & Peugeot so due to my position i need to know costs so i can tell you i know my onions!

The other thing is as i said this is a short term problem for Mazda as the 2nd remote key WILL be FREE of charge on new stock in January, Purhaps Ford will do that given time?

But getting back on topic this is about Mazda launching a Diesel Sport, A new colour,  2nd remote key in January '09

The other thing is this is a site for fans of the Mazda 2 & i contribute accurate as possible facts for those who either own or want to buy a Mazda 2. People who want the fiesta go a join a Fiesta owners club & tell them you dont want the 2 & you plan on buying a Fiesta.

I hope i haven't spoken out of turn i just think it's for the good of the forum that i get it said!

Hi, well d3wey, seeing as this seems to aimed at me, but if I'm wrong I apologise. As I am actually a Ford Mondeo owner, it is my partner that owns the Mazda, I will probably show a bias towards a Ford and will continue to do. However, overall, I think I have positve contribution towards this forum and have actually tried to keep the middle ground as much as possible. If other people in this forum think I should not be here then take a vote on it.
I also think it is very fair to compare both cars, seeing as they more or less come from the same stock, if the madza2 cannot be given constructive criticism anyway then I would be disappointed in this forum....
No hard feelings though ok  ;D
Chris

Chris this wasn't aimed at you!

Chris you do contribute alot to this forum & i agree you need contructive critism, The truth of the matter is Mazda are listening & hence the future introduction of the free 2nd key, colour changes & a new model. I was talking about mstone i am sorry if this wasn't made clear. You corrected me earlier on in the post & i am glad you did. I do not believe in telling lies i am a straight guy & i like correct information.

I also want to make it clear that i am not asking people to leave this forum, I want to see it grow! i am huge fan of the 2 ( I often take one home instead of my 6 ) & My girlfriend owns a 2.

Sorry if i have caused offence to anyone it wasn't my intention

Conrad

Hi again d3wey, no offence was taken really, just needed to clarify I guess. I'd like to think all forums should be able to let members speak freely and constructively without resorting to flaming, then leave it to the admin to step in when needed, and we've not done that have we? I also contribute to a Focus, our last car, and the Mondeo forums and I hope I can use those to share more information to help owners of all those cars to get a greater perspective and improve their ownership experiance. I'm prattling on now, sorry, been off for the past few days with some kinda flu that's hit my stomach, you just don't want to know  :-[
Anyway, nuff said, time to move on...
Chris
Co-owner of a 2013 Fiesta Titanium X in Candy Blue and a A3 1.4 TFSI COD Saloon in Daytona Grey

Offline angelos

• Ultimate Class
  • Now that's zoom zoom
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2008, 12:22:56 PM »
Hope you get  well soon to drive the 2  and the mondeo in more enjoyable rides :)

Offline cuke2u

• MPS Class
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2008, 07:26:00 PM »
Hi, thanks my friend, still at least I managed to work on my ailing PC today. OT I know, but I took the old dud gfx card out of the water cooling loop ready for a new ATI 4870 tomorrow. Re-plumbed my system and did a long test to make sure there was no leaks so now it is up and running again. Happy bunny for now  :D
Chris
Co-owner of a 2013 Fiesta Titanium X in Candy Blue and a A3 1.4 TFSI COD Saloon in Daytona Grey

Offline djmetsandy

• Born to be wild!
  • Sport Class
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2008, 11:47:51 AM »
I understand the reason for water cooling within a PC but come on..who thought mixing water and electricity was a good idea?? I once had a water cooling peripheral in my PC but decided to give myself an extra 50 years but getting a efficient fan powered graphic card..

Offline cuke2u

• MPS Class
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2008, 12:10:26 PM »
Hi, I've even seen PC componants running in  a tub of sunflower oil, no fans though of course  ;D
Chris

Offline djmetsandy

• Born to be wild!
  • Sport Class
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2008, 12:25:16 PM »
Hi, I've even seen PC componants running in  a tub of sunflower oil, no fans though of course  ;D
Chris

Next it will make popcorn..

Offline Wades

• Oi..you.. Mazda!
  • MPS Class
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2008, 06:42:10 PM »

Offline angelos

• Ultimate Class
  • Now that's zoom zoom
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2008, 07:41:30 PM »
lol ;D

Offline cuke2u

• MPS Class
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2008, 08:02:22 PM »
Chris

Next it will make popcorn..

Hell there are PC's that use dry ice in them, good enough to cool your beer  8)
Chris

Offline angelos

• Ultimate Class
  • Now that's zoom zoom
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2008, 08:25:41 PM »
And if you want to break the overclocking record then you bring firefighters with their equipment ;D

Offline laura

• TS Class
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2009, 01:58:20 PM »
Can any1 help me out?

I want to know about the mazda 2 mps if anyone has any information.

I have been searching everywhere for the speed, as i heard its going to be a 2.0 turbo?

Thanks x

Offline majki

• MPS Class
    • MazdaKlub
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2009, 02:09:46 PM »
NO MPS NOW. If any, in the end of 2010 or in 2011 maybe.
No, 2.0 turbo no, they were talking about turbocharged 1.5 DISI with around 130-150kW.
@ Zoom-zoom is feeling, zoom-zoom is living...
Mazda2 1.3 MZR 86hp TE 2008 Spirited Green

Mazda 2 Forums UK

« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2009, 02:09:46 PM »