Author Topic: Mazda1  (Read 6506 times)

Offline cuke2u

• MPS Class
  • Body: Saloon
Re: Mazda1
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2009, 03:25:38 PM »
Hi, well just cleaning it can leave marks if you're not careful, however at least they do, in the main, polish out with the appropriate cleaning agents, but it so easy to catch a finger nail especially around the top of the glove box. Perhaps they specify a cheaper interior for the european market, maybe it's because their proft margins are lower, or maybe it's because they want to sell more at a cheaper price. Mazda, and other Japanese manufacturers, alway seem to be behind everyone else when it comes to cockpit quality. I just think they're letting themselves down,  and I just think the car would be able to compete more if the quality of plastic(s) was better.
Chris
Co-owner of a 2013 Fiesta Titanium X in Candy Blue and a A3 1.4 TFSI COD Saloon in Daytona Grey

Offline majki

• MPS Class
    • MazdaKlub
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2009, 05:19:10 PM »
Yes, you're right but maybe they don't want to sell so so so many. Now are waiting times for new Mazda about 5 months (i.e. for Skoda or VW about 2 months max). As my dealer said: Mazda is not for everyone :D. And yes, they have to compete with price if they want to sell some and I hope you know for cars from Japan (they are build in Japan) they have to pay customs duty which European car manufacturers don't have to (if they are making them in EU). And it's logical that Japan manufacturers want to make cars in Japan because still holds that "Quality Japanes car have to be from Japan, not from Hungary or Spain or whatever. Because Japanese quality, is THE QUALITY " :), it's something like their selling philosophy which they were building for many many years.
@ Zoom-zoom is feeling, zoom-zoom is living...
Mazda2 1.3 MZR 86hp TE 2008 Spirited Green

Offline Wades

• Oi..you.. Mazda!
  • MPS Class
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2009, 07:25:07 PM »
Mines pretty much mark free too after 8k. Used it too help move house too! I can live without the plush stuff. Don't forget the weight saving strategy. if you start coating everything in vinyl and padding it'll soon lard up... clio anyone?

Offline angelos

• Don't upset the rythm!!
  • Ultimate Class
  • Now that's zoom zoom
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2009, 07:35:39 PM »
No thanks :P

Offline Andre79

• no custom title im not into these things
  • TS2 Class
  • mazda 2 fan and driver
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2009, 11:33:35 PM »
after 9800 km , i had few scratches but all are taking care of buy cd marker permanent dark black , it doesnt show the airbag cover was scratched 2 days after i baught it , but it doesnt bnother me , cos u can change it later ,
and i baught the vinyl spray thing for the interior its guarantee and its not so expensive in case had severe scratches

now u all shouted at me when i posted this threadf about inferior quality now all i can hear is nagging , im satisfied and im happy still unique in the roads even if there is thousand of m2 , the colors just make the road nice ,

latest news
my 1.5 liter engine 16 v automatic passed gold gti 1988 model 1.8
also m2 is faster then honda prelude 2.0 automatic

Offline cuke2u

• MPS Class
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2009, 09:34:04 AM »
Hi, well all I can say is that the M2 gets the same treatment as my Mondeo, one is unmarked, the other is marked easily....
Chris
Co-owner of a 2013 Fiesta Titanium X in Candy Blue and a A3 1.4 TFSI COD Saloon in Daytona Grey

Offline angelos

• Don't upset the rythm!!
  • Ultimate Class
  • Now that's zoom zoom
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2009, 07:18:58 PM »
I wonder people how you use your car and scratch the dashboard! Not only on mazda2 :S

Offline Wades

• Oi..you.. Mazda!
  • MPS Class
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2009, 09:17:58 PM »
I reckon theres some very frisky owners out there who don't take thier shoes off... ;D

Offline cuke2u

• MPS Class
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2009, 10:11:16 AM »
Hi, what at my age, I can  barely get my shoes on  :-[ I leave all that kinda stuff for my mondeo - much more room  :-X
Chris

Mazda 2 Forums UK

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2009, 10:11:16 AM »